We believe that being smartly dressed helps pupils arrive at school ready to learn.
Children should wear
- A white blouse, shirt or polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- A navy cardigan or sweatshirt with the school logo
- A grey or navy tunic or skirt
- A sky blue checked dress (Summer Term)
- Smart grey or navy trousers
- White socks or dark socks
- Smart black or navy shoes
- Book bag with the school logo (Reception and KS1 only)
- Sky blue PE shirt with the school logo – New style
- Navy shorts or tracksuit with the school logo
- Plimsolls or sports shoes
- PE bag with the school logo
Also available are other items such as House rugby tops, waterproof overalls and baseball caps, these are not a compulsory, but may be useful for your child to have.
All uniform is available to order from Schoolyard, who will deliver directly to your home or the school.
Please click on the link which will take you the website: